Seo Services

ordinary or extraordinary??

some things seen was not same as what we expected it is to be..it is on us to choose either being ordinary or extraordinary person..me...my self i choose to be ordinary person with extra ordinary skills in helping my students to get to the lesson and give extraordinary love which my students, my family and my friends surrounds me can feel and hopefully i will get it back as extraordinary as it is..hmm..thinking much?don't have to..work as much as i can to achieve my goal in this world and hereafter...


Allah always by my side...with me and all of us whether we notice it or not..
thanks Allah for your love..
ordinary or extraordinary?? ordinary or extraordinary?? Reviewed by Teacher Basariah on Jumaat, Julai 22, 2011 Rating: 5

Tiada ulasan:

ads 728x90 B
Imej tema oleh simonox. Dikuasakan oleh Blogger.